This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compile error (Internal error: Illegal instruction)
- From: Matthijs van Duin <matthijs at cds dot nl>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:49:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Compile error (Internal error: Illegal instruction)
- References: <32FC4AA9-6C34-11D6-A9EF-003065C86F94@apple.com>
At 13:57 -0700 20-05-2002, Dale Johannesen wrote:
>On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 12:53 PM, Matthijs van Duin wrote:
>>Just wondering.. is the latest version of GCC (obtained via CVS at
>>18:24 GMT today) supposed to be compilable on
>Yes. As described in install.texi, you need to increase the stack limit.
OK, it compiles expr.c now, however the stack limit of 800K
recommended by the install document is insufficient, and 896K is too.
I set it to 1024K now and it seems to work for expr.c, but it's not
done bootstrapping though, so I will wait with cheering until it is,
and gets through the tests.
Matthijs van Duin
- PGP Key: 0x2D6F0BA7
- FP: 205D F7BA FFAD 9070 AB9E C5A8 BDB0 CA1B 2D6F 0BA7 -