This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time (multibyte issue)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:35:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time (multibyte issue)
I woulod say that using the locale unconditionally if the option is
not given, this may be a pain, because the normal situation is that
e.g. in Japan, most files are not encoded, only a very few are.