This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time (multibyte issue)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time (multibyte issue)
It's currently a switch -gnatW with a letter following the W indicating
the encoding but of course it would be fine to use a consistent switch.
What encodings does Java implement. I am not sure what using the locale
means in all cases.