This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: davem at redhat dot com, drow at mvista dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: 19 May 2002 14:45:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20020519123919.64CCAF28CC@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
| The bottom line here seems to be that Java and make check are the real
You requested information about the ages of the SPARC/Solaris I was
using to bootstrap the compiler. I gave them. Any comments whether
they are that old compared to yours?