This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, chip dot cuntz at earthling dot net, davem at redhat dot com,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 07:18:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
> Incidentally, if and when we get multibyte-char support done
> properly, lexing could become quite expensive.
I disagree, unless you have some perverse definiteion of "properly".