This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: davem at redhat dot com, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, chip dot cuntz at earthling dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 06:42:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
> There is room for some speedup in CPP (10-20%?), but not much IMO.
But CPP cannot be taking up a significant amount of time??