This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: davem at redhat dot com, dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com,law at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 01:40:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
<<So to be more precise, I meant about an order of "20 or so" when I
said several orders of magnitude.
Well that's certainly a huge difference, not such a big exaggeration after