This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 build error on OpenBSD 3.1
- From: Wouter Clarie <rimshot at pandora dot be>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:43:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 build error on OpenBSD 3.1
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Joe Buck wrote:
> Seems that the assembler isn't liking the assembly.
> > Anything i can do about this? Maybe include more information? I remember
> > gcc 3.0.4 compiled just fine on this machine...
> A newer gas version, perhaps?
I just tried that (binutils 2.12) and that's better :-)
i hope i can bootstrap it now..