Re: cleanup query: _ALL_SOURCE

>I was looking for things to clean up, and I found that
>_ALL_SOURCE is defined in several places (host or target specific), but
>not tested anywhere.

All but one is in an aix CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC macro.  These are defines for
system header files, not for gcc, so you shouldn't expect them to be tested
anywhere in gcc.  You can't remove this without testing on each affected aix
platform.  It is unlikely that they were added in error.

The one other use is in x-interix where it is put in X_CFLAGS.  Again, this
is for use by system header files.  This one is probably wrong.  I'd guess
it is a workaround for a configure problem.  You would need access to an
interix system to figure out why exactly it is there, and to find a better
fix.

Jim