This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Final GCC 3.1 Prerelease
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:28:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Final GCC 3.1 Prerelease
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> The (hopefully final) GCC 3.1 prerelease is now available
> in the "snapshots" directory on the ftp server; these are the files with
> "20020510" in their name. (Yes, it is no longer that day anywhere
> on earth; there was a local network outage that kept the files from
> reaching the FTP server faster.)
> The goal of this prerelease is to find packaging problems; please
> download, build, and install the tarballs and complain if you spot
> new problems.
> I'll spin the final release in the next day or two; once it hits all
> the mirrors the announcement will go out.
Bootstrapped and installed without problems on both my arm-netbsd and