This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Final GCC 3.1 Prerelease
- From: Richard A Downing <richard dot downing at bcs dot org dot uk>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 May 2002 14:25:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Final GCC 3.1 Prerelease
On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 12:14:11PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> The (hopefully final) GCC 3.1 prerelease is now available
> in the "snapshots" directory on the ftp server; these are the files
> "20020510" in their name. (Yes, it is no longer that day anywhere
> on earth; there was a local network outage that kept the files from
> reaching the FTP server faster.)
> > The goal of this prerelease is to find packaging problems; please
> download, build, and install the tarballs and complain if you spot
> new problems.
I successfully built 20020510 on i686-Linux
(LinuxFromScratch - glibc-2.2.5, gcc-3.0.3) with:
and also with --enable-shared.
This later build is on a minimal Linux system with only
available in a chrooted environment.
Hope this helps.