This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFH] Getting rid of WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:25:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFH] Getting rid of WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE
>>>>> Neil Booth writes:
Neil> Successfully removing WCHAR_UNSIGNED tempted me to look at
Neil> getting rid of WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE like Mark suggested.
Neil> It turns out there is only one user in the whole compiler,
Neil> and it's in Ada (huh?).
WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE is used in c-common.c and c-lex.c. Are you saying
that you already have removed those uses?