This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Link to Testsuite Documentation Missing
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Irwin <emerald-arcana at rogers dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:07:59 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Link to Testsuite Documentation Missing
On Thu, 2 May 2002, Irwin wrote:
> I'm a user who has compiled gcc 2.95.3 and I downloaded the gcc-core
> distribution. I want to run the test suites to check that the compile was
> successful. However the Installation Instructions simply say, "Download the
> testsuites separately", but do not specify where for the gcc 2.95.3 release
> (I noticed that there ARE testsuites for gcc 3.0.4).
IIRC GCC 3.0 was the first release to come with the testsuite (and I
failed to find the testsuite .tar.gz in the 2.95.3 release directory
as well, so I seem to remember correctly <g>).
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/