This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Miscompiled expr from sh-utils-2.0.12 on ia64 (PR6534)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 12:43:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: Miscompiled expr from sh-utils-2.0.12 on ia64 (PR6534)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020501115102.A2381@us.ibm.com>
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 11:51:02AM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:33:54PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> > I have filed PR6534 which looks like some pretty basic misoptimisation
> > problem on ia64.
> > Andreas.
> While I'm tracking down the patch that broke a Pooma test I'll also try
> each new compiler with your test case to see if I can report which patch
> broke this.
Never mind; I had thought this was a recent regression like the other
one I'm tracking on ia64. The test for PR 6534 passes with 3.0.4, but
I have a 20010704 compiler around and it fails with that.