This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-20020429 make info failure
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: "Neal D. Becker" <nbecker at hns dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:23:54 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: gcc-20020429 make info failure
On 1 May 2002, Neal D. Becker wrote:
> Are pre-processed info files available anywhere? I'd like to see what
> new optimization options I can play with, but I don't have
> makeinfo-4.1 and don't want to bother installing it.
Prerelease tarballs (in the releases directory on the FTP site) include
the info files.
Joseph S. Myers