Re: Ada bugs

sorry for missing context on previous message. Geert said

<<Right now, I'm testing a patch changing the bug reporting instructions
produced by GNAT. Text will read:

   Please submit bug a report, see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.
   Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.
   Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.
   Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format
   concatenated together with no headers between files.

OK?

And I was replying "sounds fine to me" in this context.