Re: [Ada] Bootstrapping mainline GNAT fails

<<> No, I mean a gnat1 built using GCC 2.95 or 3.0 sources.  It indeed
> does not matter what is used to compile the C parts.

Just to qualify this, I agree with Richard that it *probably* does not matter.
But who knows if GCC 2.95 correctly compiles all the C sources of GNAT.
Certainly no one claims that GCC 2.95 compiles all C sources correctly, and
no one has ever tested this combination. It is likely that it works, but no
one could make such a guarantee.