Re: GCC 3.0.4 build

Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 05:35:08PM +0000, christophe.tardy@bnpparibas.com wrote:
>
>>$ ./config.guess
>>powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
>>$ gcc -v
>>Reading specs from /users/tools/AIX4.2/GCC3/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0/3.0.4/specs
>>Configured with: ./configure --enable-threads=posix --prefix=/users/tools/AIX4.2/GCC3 --disable-shared --with-gnu-ld --with-gnu-as
>>Thread model: posix
>>gcc version 3.0.4
>>
>>Regards
>>

> Thanks for the information.  I'll add it to the GCC 3.0 build status
> list if you send it again without the footer message.  Normally I just
> note that such a message doesn't have any effect when it's sent to an
> archived mailing list accessible by the public, but this one is
> stronger than most I've seen and I'd rather not link to it from the
> status list.

Christophe is a BNP Paribas employee (like me), and has no possibility
to send an email without this footer message from his workplace
standard mailing tool, the only workaround is to open web email account
somewhere (like on yahoo),
or to send such emails from home (like I do :).

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>

Hey, no footer! :).