remaining libjava/verify_local_live_at_start failures

Hi,
At monday night/tuesday morning I am going to go trought all the bugreports
I've received at the end of last week and verify them. As the failures
are on variety of platforms and many of them caused by the combine
bug I've fixed at friday and java related bugs fixed in last three
days I guess most of them should've disappeared. (I've verified 3
of them randomly)

In case you are testing the targets that broke and the bug has
dissapeared or you know about targets where it remains, please
let me know.  It would be really helpfull!

Thanks you,
Honza