Libjava failures status

Hi,
The yesterday libjava failures are caused by my sanity checking I added
to verify_flow_info.  I must say I don't understand how the patch has regtested
for me before I commited it, perhaps I disabled checking :(
I've fixed all the failures that happends on i386/PPC compilation today,
all of them latent bugs.

So i386 should compile fine now, PPC requires my last patch to gcc-patches I
don't feel certain about to commit as obvious.  I will read my email tomorrow
evening, but not earlier, so in case you run into some problems, just disable
the sanity check aborting.  In case you want to debug the problem usually
it is enought to breakpoint on "error" see what instruction got after the
one with REG_EH_REGION and avoid that.

I apologize for so many failures.

In hope the java EH will now be considerably more reliable at least,
Honza