Re: 2nd problem

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Sir Ace stated:
>> It's not looking for crt1.o in order to run, it's looking for it in
>> order to create new programs, because new programs must contain the
>> initialization code present in crt1.o.
>
> Ohh bummer, ...  ...  I guess I need to start trying to figure out how to
> get glibc on a system so I can compile it on the same system.

Can't you cross-compile glibc with the cross-compiler you've already
built?

(At least, can't you cross-compile the bits that yield crt1.o? I think
all of glibc is cross-compile ready, but that may not work to targets
like the sh that are so new they're still bleeding :) )

--
`However, if you want to detect whether (say, 1 in 1000) cars are being
 abducted by bunnies along their route, you've got a whole new problem.'