Re: Aliasing fun

<<No, I mean what I said. It's hard to reason about formally, because in
reasoning abuot it formally, undecidability is a significant issue.

That's like saying it is hard to prove that a given program halts because
in general the halting problem is undecidable. Such a statement would, as
I hope you can understand, be utter nonsense.