This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libjava failed to build on Linux/x86
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 24 Jan 2002 19:16:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: libjava failed to build on Linux/x86
- References: <20020124135936.A32484@lucon.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "H.J." == H J Lu <hjl@lucon.org> writes:
H.J.> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2002-q1/msg00123.html
H.J.> In class `java.awt.image.MemoryImageSource':
H.J.> /home/hjl/work/gnu/src/gcc/gcc/libjava/java/awt/image/MemoryImageSource.java:
H.J.> In method
H.J.> `java.awt.image.MemoryImageSource.newPixels(byte[],java.awt.image.ColorModel,int,int)':
H.J.> /home/hjl/work/gnu/src/gcc/gcc/libjava/java/awt/image/MemoryImageSource.java:319:
H.J.> internal error: Segmentation fault
I suspect a non-gcj compiler bug. I built code with a compiler which
was current as of last week sometime. I imagine some bug was
introduced or revealed between then and now. I've updated and I'm
rebuilding to see if I can reproduce the problem here.
Tom