Re: g++ compiler

Mike Stump writes:
> Pragmatic answer:
>
>     Run the C++ testsuite.  Review the results of the testsuite, fix
>     all that you can.  Compile up `real' C++ code, test it out, fix
>     any bugs found.
>
> >  1) TARGET_MACROS in tm.h
>
> Maybe.
>
> >  2) Standard libray for C++ (Need to compile it with the port.)
>
> Not much, if any.

There is some processor-specific and OS-specific code needed, mainly
for thread safety and for dealing with clashes between the C++ library
and your OS's C library.  Look in libstdc++-v3/config/os and
libstdc++-v3/config/cpu.  If it's not provided, there is generic code
that gets used, which probably won't be quite right especially for
multithreaded programs.