This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
NetBSD maintainer (was: [patch] Clean up NetBSD configs, fix NetBSDELF configs)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:41:17 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: NetBSD maintainer (was: [patch] Clean up NetBSD configs, fix NetBSDELF configs)
On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>>> I think we should just appoint Jason as the NetBSD "OS maintainer". For
>>> issues that solely affect NetBSD it's clear he knows at least as much as
>>> anybody else on this list. I've spoken to him, and he would be happy to
>>> pick this up.
>> I'll second this if it needs one. :)
> I have forwarded this to the SC.
I'm happy to announce that the SC has decided to appoint Jason R Thorpe
<email@example.com> maintainer of the NetBSD-specific parts of
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/