This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help needed with sparc
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: atpoquet at ucdavis dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:07:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Help needed with sparc
On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Brad Lucier wrote:
> Which version of gdb?
Something recent. I took a snapshot from mainline. The 5.1 branch might
work. But I'm using dwarf2 not stabs, so I needed the string table fixes.
> I got the following message when trying to
> configure 5.1:
> env CC='cc -xildoff -xarch=v9' ./configure sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
I just configured for sparc-sun-solaris2.8, but with a 64-bit compiler.
That worked for me.