This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ports to 2.96 and 3.1 versions
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Cc: Marko Mlinar <markom at opencores dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:34:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: ports to 2.96 and 3.1 versions
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20020123101532.A27450@mediaone.net>, Craig Rodrigues writes:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 04:09:23PM +0100, Marko Mlinar wrote:
> > When do you expect current version of gcc will be included in official
> > releases
> > of GNU software?
> Look at http://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html. That should give you
> a rough idea of when gcc 3.1 will be released.
Also note carefully the timeline as it related to contributions -- there are
guidelines we work within to determine if a particular contribution makes
sense to include at a particular phase in the development/release cycle.