Re: build status for cross builds?

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> This patch (sent to the main GCC mailing list to get more exposure) adds
> a new page at the GCC web site for reports of successful GCC 3.0 cross
> builds.  This is separate from the existing build status page so its
> format can evolve as needed.  The entries are for reports of cross
> builds that were received this month.
>
> I volunteer to maintain this page (as I do the existing GCC 3.0 build
> status page) unless someone else would really like to do it.

This is certainly, fine, thanks!

Just two notes concerning the patch per se:

 o Please do not use  align="center" for <h1>, as we now add this
 automatically (and it's note XHTML-compliant, so it's better to
 maintain this globally, in style.mhtml).

 o I'm worried that the instructions are very similiar to those
 instructions we already have elsewhere, and that this redundancy
 will cause consistency problems over time.

 Any chance these instructions could be merged somehow?

Gerald