This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
> I don't see how he could make us not use Bugzilla even if he wanted to. > > By saying "if you use it, I'll make somebody else the GCC maintainer", > for example. I agree this is unlikely in the extreme, but he *could*. Since everyone is determined to raise paranoid scenarios, it may be best just to raise the issue of switching to bugzilla on the SC list, which RMS reads. Although I must admit to being puzzled as to why anyone thinks that the use of one free software package versus another should make a difference to RMS or anyone else.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |