This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regarding tree format.
- From: N V Krishna <nvk at cs dot purdue dot edu>
- To: rashmi kankaria <rashmi_k at email dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:10:36 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: regarding tree format.
There is a file named .gdbinit in the gcc directory. it has a
list of functions that can be of use.
For seeing the trees use
It takes as argument the node of the tree you want to inspect.
Hope it helps.
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, rashmi kankaria wrote:
# we are debugging gcc and trying to
#understand its internals using gdb (and ddd.)
#we have read gcc manual and currently reading
#can you suggest anything else which will help
#us to know the tree format better and
#also there is a file called print-tree.c to
#make the tree format available in human
#readable format.. but i cud not find any
#option in gdb to print the tree.. pls help me
#with this...cos this will help us a lot.
Key fingerprint = FBA9 8F1D D026 74DC 8D47 4A6D 1009 1D68 BBF9 31A8