I got the address you asked me

Hi !

I had to search a little to get your e-mail.  I lost it again.  I hope this is the one :-)  If it's not, well, I'm really sorry for bothering you...

I looked for the two adresses you asked me.  the one with the low prices for the computer hardware stuff is www.lespiecesinformatiques.com

By the way, you can also type www.thecomputerhardwarestore.com but it will send you back to the first one.

Now for the other adresse, I will give it to you, but you can't go there yet, it ain't ready.  it's www.livrezmoi.ca

In a week or two, this is supposed to be ready.  Just go back then and you should be able to pass an order directly on-line.

Just imagine, no more searching for the damn delivery menus!  and pass the order directly on the web site, this is gonna be neat!

Did you go the www.driver_master.com recently?  I tried to go but the site seem to be down...  I found my drivers but they did have a neat drivers database.  Do you think they are upgrading it?

Hope so

Well, see you next time :-)