Remind Your Customers

Dear Webmaster

Now you can send your promotional material to your customers
and make then pleased at the same time.

Every week month and year.  No spam required.

It is easy - set up our automatic e-mail reminder service for
your customers from your web site.  Try it free for 45 days.

See how at http://we-prompt-you.com/cgi-win/675.exe/offer?1

Your customers will be able to prompt themselves or their
colleagues about important events in their lives - like their
wife's birthday or the golf club accounts  :-)  weekly
monthly or annually as they choose.

They will be pleased to get their reminder e-mails - and you
can add your current promotional messages to every e-mail.

I hope our new service will bring you lots of new business.

Regards
Christine Kervus