Scheduling of asm()

Hi,

When I experimented with some Alpha instructions, I found out there
seems to be no way to communicate the scheduling class of an asm()
instruction to gcc, leading to somewhat suboptimal code. Would it be
reasonably easy to add such a facility? Either the user could mangle
it into the asm statement, or gcc could try to parse the string for a
known instruction. I would give it a try if somebody tells me whether
this is feasible...

        Falk