This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Major debugging breakage
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:11:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Major debugging breakage
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
> It would be great to figure out a way to have tests of the stabs
> output like you showed in your original message to check for subtle
> linenumber breakage like this. Do you think you will be able to cook
> up a test case for this? If you do, I would be happy to extend a
> working test to generate more tests to cover other cases (like "while"
It's somewhat of a pain to test within the GCC framework. However, the
GDB testing framework is pretty well suited for having this kind of test.