Re: autoconfiscating top level directory -- info wanted

> * I'd love to know what subdirectories still exist which are configured
> using this toplevel script.

The correct procedure would be to autoconfiscate all the
subdirectories before the top directory.  The only two
repositories you need to worry about IMHO are gcc and src.
GCC you know about.  For src, you need this:

  cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src login
  {enter "anoncvs" as the password}
  cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co .

See also http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/?cvsroot=src

The directories you need to worry about are the ones with configure.in
but no configure.  The only one I could find was the utils/
subdirectory.

I stronly suggest you test each autoconfiscation with a native, cross,
canadian, and host-x-host build.  Yes, this is time consuming, but
build bugs are usually quite subtle.