Re: Project proposal

"Jeffrey Turner" <jturner@mail.alum.rpi.edu> writes:

| In light of my recent comments on the preprocessor
| and in keeping with the spirit of C++

I don't know what the spirit of C++ is.  Please, could you elaborate
on that?  Thanks.

| I am hereby
| volunteering to remove all #define statements from
| the bits, c_std and c_shadow directories (except
| for those in header guards).  I will start with
| bits/std_limits.h, which I expect to have done w/in
| a week.

Please leave them (especially std_limits.h) as they are.

I'm pretty sure they are bugs in GNATS to work on, or other parts of
the library to implement.

Thanks,

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com