This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Project proposal
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <jturner at mail dot alum dot rpi dot edu>
- Cc: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gccadmin at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, <law at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 02 Jan 2002 01:43:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Project proposal
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200201011310.AA603324472@mail.alum.rpi.edu>
"Jeffrey Turner" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| In light of my recent comments on the preprocessor
| and in keeping with the spirit of C++
I don't know what the spirit of C++ is. Please, could you elaborate
on that? Thanks.
| I am hereby
| volunteering to remove all #define statements from
| the bits, c_std and c_shadow directories (except
| for those in header guards). I will start with
| bits/std_limits.h, which I expect to have done w/in
| a week.
Please leave them (especially std_limits.h) as they are.
I'm pretty sure they are bugs in GNATS to work on, or other parts of
the library to implement.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com