This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "GNU" and Ada
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, rms at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 16:00:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: "GNU" and Ada
On Sunday, December 30, 2001, at 08:37 , firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Dewar suggests that Geert Bosch take on this role (of deciding what
> packages get labeled as GNU). Geert, sound reasonable?
This is fine with me. I'll try to work on some rough guidelines for such
packages and present them for further discussion.