This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 problem with autoconf's configure scripts.
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at iol dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 10:18:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 problem with autoconf's configure scripts.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Karel Gardas <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I have problem with recent gcc31 snapshots (gcc3.0.x is ok) regarding
> autoconf's configure scripts. My configuration is GNU/Linux, glibc
> 2.2.4, gcc3.1 in /usr/local. The problem is that when I try to compile
> some c++ file with -I/usr/local/include then cc1plus prints warning:
Why are you adding -I/usr/local/include? I would just drop it.
> cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
> cc1plus: warning: as it has already been specified as a non-system
It's already searched (use gcc -v for details) and adding it again is
wrong, since the order of inclusion is important.
SuSE Labs email@example.com