This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch (was: another bootstrap failure onsparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o)
- To: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch (was: another bootstrap failure onsparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:35:38 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- References: <200109272305.f8RN5TV02647@jwlab.FEITH.COM>
On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 07:05:29PM -0400, John Wehle wrote:
> However unaligned_integer_asm_op doesn't which makes
> UNALIGNED_DOUBLE_INT_ASM_OP being null dangerous.
I don't see the difference between abort and SEGV, myself.