Re: Replacing bitmap.[ch]

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 02:01:38AM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> XOR is only used in one place, in flow.c and it's in a verification function
> (verify_local_live_at_start).

Either XOR is need, or you need to provide an alternative way
for me to get at the same information for that function.

In verify_local_live_at_start we are expecting set A == set B,
and if they aren't equal, we need to find all the bits that
are different and validate the changes that occurred.

Removing NOT and IOR_COMPL make sense, especially if they aren't used.

r~