This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNATS question: index is bad
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: GNATS question: index is bad
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:05:27 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 18 Jul 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> The new index I created adds entries but does not remove any.
>
> Who owns the gcc Gnats? I'd like to install the new index.
You come as close to maintaining GCC GNATS as anyone (else) could come,
I guess. :-)
> I don't know whose permission I need.
If you're fixing problems like this, no explicit permission at all
AFAICS.
And, you definitely have mine. :-)
Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/