This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Nicola Pero as committer to GCC?
- To: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: Nicola Pero as committer to GCC?
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:34:53 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>
- References: <200107111929.MAA05967@orion.rgv.hp.com>
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to see Nicola Pero a committer to GCC. He is contributing
> a lot of work to the Objective-C runtime and front-end, and has very
> good knowledge of the Objective-C runtime and front-end. I believe it
> makes sense for us to have him on board as a committer, so he can
> commit his own patches ;-)
That sounds like a good idea to me. I assume there's a copyright
assignment on file already?
Stan