This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: AIX binaries


>>>>> Gabriel Dos Reis writes:

> David Edelsohn <dje@watson.ibm.com> writes:
> | 	I believe that everyone is waiting for GCC 3.0.1.  I hope that
> | libstdc++-v3 will include fixes for cross-compilers and AIX before
> | gcc-3.0.1 is released

Gabriel> Please, could you summarize what remains to do in that respect?

	Stephen Webb's "staging headers" patch, discussed earlier this
month on libstdc++ mailinglist.  I do not see his patch in libstdc++-v3
on the gcc-3.0 branch.

	Otherwise, my patch to configure to use the default limits (as if
cross-compiling) if mknumeric_limits fails.

Thanks, David


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]