Re: No more multiline string constants

After seeing what extended asm looks like with/without multiline string
constants, I'm definitely inclined to think that,
*on aesthetical grounds*, removing multiline string constants there
is atrocious: the result is very much *less* elegant than it was.

The rest of the preprocessor/compiler possibly can very well do without
multiline string constants.

But saying that multiline string constants are ugly very much amounts to
saying that extended asm is ugly...  Well, is it ?
Is anyone proposing to deprecate multiline asm ?
I don't think so.

Of course, I understand quite well how working on the preprocessor
and having to support what looks somewhat like a weird kludge might bias
one's view of things...