Re: New demangler bug and HOWTO-demangle (was Re: Demangle THIS)

Carlo> I have deliberately not looked at the source code of libiberty
Carlo> at all, so that nobody could accuse me of 'using' GPL-ed source
Carlo> for something that I wish to release under QPL (it sucks, but
Carlo> the main reason I reinvented the wheel and wrote my own
Carlo> demangler is the license).

FYI the demangler is LGPL, not GPL.

Carlo> I'll have a look at libiberties testsuite and see if I can come
Carlo> up with a test case.

I can't imagine how anyone could claim that using or reading the
libiberty demangler test suite would cause your program to violate the
GPL.  If linking it in to your program was a requirement, then that
would be a problem.  But I doubt you're interested in doing that.

Tom