Re: libgcj.spec: No such file or directory

Is this the problem?:

Configuring for a i386-unknown-freebsd3.5 host.
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
     target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava
target-libf2c
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)

Vaclav Haisman