Close PR/1820, PR/2438, PR/1059 and (conditionally) PR/2287

I reviewed the outstanding, open objc bugs - I know most of them are
actually the same bug, which is the protocol bug which has been recently
fixed.  That bug used to crash the compiler.  Here is a list of the bugs
you can close.

PR/1820 (GToolKit.m:2213: Internal error: Segmentation fault):
	I compiled and tried examples of GToolKit 0.9.4 with gcc 3.0
	and everything works.
	CLOSE PR/1820.

PR/2438 (Internal compiler error when compiling Objective C code)
	I tried compiling the attached code, and I get no compiler crash.
	CLOSE PR/2438.

PR/1059 (Objective C that worked in gcc-2.95 crashes compiler)
	I tried compiling the attached code, and I get no compiler crash.
	CLOSE PR/1059.

PR/2287 (Internal error while building GNUstep with GCC snapshot 5 march
	2001)
	You can close this as soon as you have reverted the wrong patch
	to libobjc of 25 May 2001 - see
	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-06/msg00149.html
	(which includes a testcase demonstrating why the patch is wrong)
	the patch to revert is the patch of 2001-05-25 in gcc/libobjc,

        * init.c (__objc_send_message_in_list): When setting a new entry
        in __objc_load_methods use the method name as key, not the method
        IMP

	I can confirm that - after reverting this patch - you can compile
	and run GNUstep with GCC 3.0, so you can close PR/2287.

	(I hope the patch can be fixed and readded in GCC 3.1, as it was
	addressing an existing minor problem with +load.)

As far as I know, after this the Objective-C compiler seems ready for the
release. :-)

Thanks and congratulations.