Re: [nmarais@hertz.ee.sun.ac.za: Broken link of gcc page?]

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Brett Smith wrote:
> This report came through webmasters@gnu.org. Please let us know what
> you do about it, so we can follow-up accordingly.

I have updated this link and www.gnu.org should pick up the change during
the next automatic update (which I believe will happen in a few hours).

I'm sorry that people still contact webmasters@gnu.org for such issues
even if the footer on the GCC web pages now explicitly asks to contact
gcc@gcc.gnu.org.

> Feel free to e-mail webmasters if you have any questions, too.

Well, while we are at it. ;-)

When exactly does the nightly automatic update of www.gnu.org take place
which pulls the GCC web pages from CVS etc.? (Please also specify the time
zone.)

Gerald