This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New register allocator branch created
- To: dberlin at redhat dot com, dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: New register allocator branch created
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:13:33 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
sorry, our mail crossed! I was just wondering whether your "orders
of magnitude" was a real measurement or not (it is sometimes hard
to tell when people use quantitiative phrases like this whether they
are real or just mean "a lot" [clearer to say the latter if you mean it :-)]
What would be interesting is some real performance figures. How well are
things set up to do performance testing (I don't often see performance
figures published on this list).