This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Internal compiler error in set_designator, at c-typeck.c:5570
- To: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- Subject: Re: Internal compiler error in set_designator, at c-typeck.c:5570
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:17:20 +0000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010127195104.Postinofirstname.lastname@example.org>
Please provide preprocessed source.
Kaoru Fukui wrote:-
> I get this problem on my linuxppc,
> When gcc-2.97 was compiling kernel-2.4.1-pre10,glibc is glibc-2.1.3.
> Gcc-2.95.3pre is noproblem there.